Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn

Popcorn reminds us of the movies. It is the most popular movie theater snack. While the popcorn at the theater is flavored with artificial butter and coloring I used cinnamon sugar to flavor it. I have kettle corn in this space already. It is also a very popular movie theater option.


I made this as a change to the savory flavors I usually make. It has a very subtle sweet flavor.

You will need
1 cup corn kernels
1 tbsp. oil
1 tsp. cinnamon powder
1 tbsp. sugar

Heat a pan and add the oil and corn kernels. Keep the heat on medium and cover the pan. When the kernels begin to pop turn down the heat. When the popping sound stops take the pan off heat. Combine the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle them over the popcorn.


Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I can feel the smell of popcorn+cinnamon...should be divine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting addition ! Kids would like this ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to finish that bowl rite now..fantastic popcorns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice change from the regular flavors and a perfect movie snack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinnamon sugar must haBe given a unique taste . Good choice..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmmm! must have tasted great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinnamon sugar and pop corn will make this a classic movie time snack!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't tried any other version than the regular butter and pepper. So these look really interesting to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the addition of cinnamon sugar to popcorn. Will have to try this combination some time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never tried cinnamon sugar on popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cinnamon sugar is my favorite topping! Love this popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so yummy with cinnamon flavour.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cinnamon is my favorite spice, next time i pop corn, i m making this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. much healthier than the caramel popcorn, like this sweetened version

    ReplyDelete
  15. So different from the popcorns we usually have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that cinnamon flavored popcorn, my all time favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a different flavoured popcorn. Looks very nice

    ReplyDelete
  18. A flavorful popcorn, very addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My kids like anything cinnamon and I bet they would love this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.